Welcome! Thank you very much for your contributions to e-CASE & e-Tech! The following guidelines will help you design and prepare for an exciting presentation.
1. Please check the session schedule on the web to see the day and time of your presentation.
2. The duration of each presentation slot is approximately 12-15 minutes. It includes a 9-12 minutes presentation and 3 minutes for discussion.
3. Please arrive at the assigned room location 10 minutes before the session begins and report to the session chair.
4. All meeting rooms are equipped with digital projectors and laptop computer (MS Windows operating system with MS PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader).
5. You may bring your personal laptop, CD-ROM, or USB flash memory containing the file for presentation (MS PowerPoint format). Files must be uploaded to the laptop in the meeting rooms during the coffee break between the sessions. In addition, we would strongly advise all presenters to make a copy of the presentation in PDF format as a backup.
Due to the size limitation of the displaying board, all posters should be readied within the dimension of 850mm(height) × 600mm(width).