- Conference Photo Gallery
- The conference reception desk will be available at 14:20 on September 8.
- Final Conference Program Announcement.
- Oral and Poster Presentation Guide.
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Yuka Kawasaki (Keynote speech is scheduled at 15:00 on September 8)
- Access to the Conference Venue
You are cordially invited to participate in the 2015 International Conference on e-Commerce, e-Administration,
e-Society, e-Education, and e-Technology – Fall Session (e-CASE & e-Tech 2015-Fall) to be held in Kyoto, JAPAN, September 08-10, 2015.
The main objective of e-CASE & e-Tech 2015-Fall is to provide a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in e-Commerce, e-Administration, e-Society, e-Education, and e-Technology. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
All submissions will be reviewed by at least two independent peers for technical merit and content. It is anticipated that a broad range of research and applied topics will be covered during the conference.
Meiji University, Japan