Welcome and thank you for your contributions to e-CASE & e-Tech 2012! The following guidelines will help you design and prepare an exciting presentation.
1. Please check the session schedule on the web to see which
day and time you are presenting.
2. The duration of a presentation slot is approximately 13-15 minutes, approximately 10-12 minutes for the presentation itself and 3 minutes for discussion.
3. Please arrive at the assigned room location 10 minutes before the session begins and report to the session chair.
4. All session rooms will be equipped with digital projectors and laptop computer (MS Windows operating system with MS PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader).
5. You may bring your own laptop computer, CD-ROM, or USB flash memory containing the presentation file (MS PowerPoint format). Files must be uploaded to the laptop computer in the session rooms during the breaks between the sessions. Also we strongly suggest you bring a copy of your presentation in PDF format, as a backup.